1 min read
Vegan Savoury Breakfast Muffins by Avant-Garde Vegan
210g Self Raising Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tbs Chopped Chives
5 Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped small
8 Olives, chopped small, plus a few extra for toppings
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds, plus a few extra for topping
2 tbsp Maca Powder
1-2 Scoops Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
140g Extra Firm Tofu, patted dry
50g Vegan Cheese, Grated
3 tbsp Chia Seed or Flax Seed, ground
360ml Non Dairy Milk
120ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 Cherry Tomatoes
The perfect way to start the day! Made by vegan chef Avant-Garde Vegan, these healthy muffins are packed with goodness that provide extra protein to get you through until lunch.
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees C & line your muffin tray with 9 muffin cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients & mix well.
- In a separate bowl or jug mix together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix together well.
- Spoon around 3 tbsp of the muffin mixture into the muffin cases, the top with half a cherry tomato, a few pieces of olive & some pumpkin seeds.
- Place the tray into the oven for 25-30 minutes.