2 min read
Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls
A Nuzest twist on a classic cinnamon roll. Soft, fluffy and packed with protein. These raspberry cinnamon rolls are super simple to make and make for the perfect summertime snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 40g Self raising flour
- 4 tbsp Thick coconut yoghurt
- 15g Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp Coconut oil, melted
- 20g Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 5g Granulated sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1tbsp Icing sugar
- Preheat an oven to 180oc.
- Place the self-raising flour, protein powder and yoghurt in a bowl and using your hands bring the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Dust a clean dry surface with flour and roll out into a rectangle approx. 10cm x 20cm.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberries, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a pastry brush, brush one side of the dough with melted coconut oil. Sprinkle on the raspberry cinnamon mixture. From the short end of the dough, slowly roll it up into a tight sausage shape. Make sure the end is firmly sealed.
- Cut the rolled up cylinder into two pieces. Take a greased muffin tin and pop each piece into one of the holes. Brush the outside with the remaining coconut oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on the outside.
- Allow to cool slightly before drizzling with an icing mixture that is made from combining 1 tbsp icing sugar with 1 tsp water.