1 min read
Mini Strawberry Protein Cheesecakes
8 digestive biscuits
30g unsalted butter
1 tbsp honey
180g light cream cheese
150g greek yogurt 0%
2 egg whites
2 scoops Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
2 tbsp honey
200g strawberries, hulled
Splash of water
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tbsp honey
These delightful mini protein cheesecakes are sure to go down a treat whatever the occasion. Easy to make and packed with all the good nutrients.
- Preheat oven to 160°c and line a muffin tin with 8 liners.
- Add the biscuits to sandwich bag and bash with a rolling pin until a fine crumb. Add to a bowl, with the melted butter and honey and stir until fully combined.
- Spoon evenly between the 8 cases and press down firmly with the back of spoon.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool. Reduce the oven temperature to 140°c.
- To a bowl, add the cream cheese, yogurt, egg whites, protein powder and honey. Whisk together for 2-3 minutes until fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture between the 8 cases. Tap the tin on the side to remove any air bubbles. Place in the oven for 20 minutes. The cheesecakes should look set on top with a slight wobble. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, add the strawberries and a splash of water to a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook the strawberries until soft, breaking them up with the back of a spoon. Stir in the lemon juice and honey, simmer for 5 minutes until a thick jam-like consistency.
- Spoon the jam onto of the cooled cheesecakes and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to set.