1 min read
Vegan Raspberry and White Chocolate Blondies
Who said plant-based recipes have to be boring?! These vegan raspberry and white chocolate blondies are just as decadent and delicious!
Ready in 50 minutes
- 100g vegan butter
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g soy yoghurt
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g plain flour
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla / Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 100g raspberries
- 100g white chocolate chips (vegan)
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a 20x20cm baking tin with parchment.
- Melt the butter, then add the sugar and whisk together until really well combined.
- Add the yoghurt and golden syrup and beat again for two minutes until paled and creamy.
- In a separate large bowl, add the flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt and mix through. Add the wet ingredients followed by the milk and beat together until just combined.
- Finally add the raspberries and white chocolate chips and fold together.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and smooth over with the back of a spoon to level.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.