1 min read
Good Green Vitality Cheesecake
A creative way to get all your nutrients in. A creamy cheesecake made with greens that you won't turn your nose up to!
- 260g roasted almonds
- 260g pitted dates
- 59ml water or coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tin (400ml) of coconut cream
- 2 servings of Good Green Vitality
- 3 tbsp. rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- 18g desiccated coconut for decoration
- Add the base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it comes together.
- Press the mixture evenly into a 20cm round cheesecake tin, making sure to cover the sides
- Place into the freezer to set.
- To make the filling, combine Good Green Vitality, rice malt syrup or maple syrup and coconut cream in a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base and place back into the freezer to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 20-30 minutes before consuming.
- Top with desiccated coconut and serve!