1 min read
Clean Lean Protein Brownies
Ready in 35 minutes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 100g coconut oil, melted
- 200g light brown sugar
- 50g Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 40g cocoa powder
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 120ml unsweetened almond milk
- 100g dark chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Grease and line a 20 x 20cm square tin with parchment.
- Add the bananas to a large bowl and mash until pureed. Add the coconut oil and sugar and whisk until fully combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together until a thick batter forms.
- Spoon into the prepared tin and level out with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just set and a skewer comes out with a few crumbs stuck on.
- Leave to cool for a few minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.