1 min read
Chocolate Protein Porridge
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so why not add a delicious protein kick to your bowl of porridge.
- 40g of porridge oats
- 250ml of plant milk, extra depending on desired consistency.
- 25g of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- Toppings: Fruit, dark chocolate, maple syrup or honey, shredded coconut - optional
- Place the oats and milk into a saucepan and simmer on a medium heat for around 2-3 minutes until you get a thick consistency. Keep any eye on the pan and stir well.
- Stir in the Clean Lean Protein and heat for a further minute. If the consistency is too thick for your liking, add more milk.
- Transfer to a bowl, add your toppings and enjoy.