- Preheat oven to 210°C (200°C fan bake) with the rack just below the middle
- Add eggs and milk to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add oil, spinach, cottage cheese, feta and herbs to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add all dry ingredients and stir a few times to evenly distribute.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- The mixture will be lumpy and should drop from a spoon easily. Add a little more milk if mixture seems a little dry.
- Spoon into 6 greased muffins tins & bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown & a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven & leave to cool in their pans for 2-3 minutes before tipping out & cooling on a rack.