- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Toss zucchini and garlic in a little olive oil and sea salt and place on a baking tray.
- Bake for about 30 mins or until they start to get a bit of colour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Toast your chosen seeds/nuts and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, squeeze garlic cloves out of skin and add with zucchini and all other ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to scrape the sides a couple of times to help everything combine. If mixture is too dry, add a little more lemon juice or water.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Sprinkle the toasted seeds or nuts on the top your hummus.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days.