*Leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge for about 5 days.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel each zucchini into desired sized ribbons and continue peeling until you reach the centre seeds (the centre is a little bitter, so you can discard this part).
- Sprinkle salt and olive oil over zucchini and gently massage into noodles and set aside in a bowl.
- Blend all remaining ingredients in a blender to desired consistency.
- Pulse or use a low setting so you can control the consistency a little easier.
- The olives and sun dried tomatoes should add salt to the sauce*, but taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Simply serve noodles topped with a few spoonfuls of sauce.
This delicious sauce can be also used on pizza, as a dip or on regular pasta.