- Add pecans/walnuts to a blender and blend until a rough nut meal is achieved.
- Try not to make it too fine, it's nice to keep a little texture.
- Add the raw cacao powder, protein and salt and blend again to incorporate.
- Add dates to the blender and blend until all ingredients come together.
- Generally, it will form a ball but you may need to scrape the sides a couple of times depending on your blender.
- Press mixture into lined baking tray to form an even layer.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs (optional) and leave to set in fridge or freezer for a few hours.
- Cut into slices and dust with raw cacao before serving.