- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups firmly packed rocket
- ¼ cup roughly chopped basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 serve Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1-2 cloves roasted garlic
- 4 serves of zucchini pasta
- 8 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, lightly steamed
- Flaxseed oil
- or cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
To make zucchini pasta:
- Use a spiralizer.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel strips off zucchini in the desired thickness and cut into shape.
- Cut your zucchini into thin long strips.
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and drizzle with olive oil to ensure it doesn’t stick. Set aside.
- Roughly chop zucchini and half the rocket.
- Place in a blender with basil leaves, pine nuts, Clean Lean Protein, garlic and sufficient oil to blend to sauce consistency.
- Season if necessary.
- At this point you can either heat sauce (providing you used olive oil not flaxseed); or serve cold and raw.
- Stir through the pasta and serve* with asparagus and diced tomato on top.
*Can also be served with grilled fish or chicken.