To make zucchini pasta:
- Use a spiralizer.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel strips off zucchini in the desired thickness and cut into shape.
- Cut your zucchini into thin long strips.
- Roughly chop zucchini and half the rocket.
- Place in a blender with basil leaves, pine nuts, Clean Lean Protein, garlic and sufficient oil to blend to sauce consistency.
- Season if necessary.
- At this point you can either heat sauce (providing you used olive oil not flaxseed); or serve cold and raw.
- Stir through the pasta and serve* with asparagus and diced tomato on top.