- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chilled coconut cream
- maple syrup
- 1 serve Nuzest Clean Lean Protein Chai, Turmeric + Maca
- Pinch turmeric for more colour (not too much or it might be overpowering)
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- ½ cup Macadamia halves
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Separate out your hardened coconut cream from the top of the can and keep the coconut water for a separate recipe (tomorrow’s smoothie perhaps!).
- Slowly melt your coconut oil on a very low heat (don’t let it get over 40 degrees Celsius if you’d like to make this recipe ‘raw’).
- Once melted the entire way through whisk in your coconut cream, maple syrup, protein, turmeric, salt and pepper until it becomes a nice smooth texture and all ingredients are combined.
- Slowly pour your mixture onto the baking paper lined tray.
- Scatter your macadamia halves as evenly as possible.
- Let set in the fridge for an hour then break into rough pieces.
Store in the fridge for up to a week