- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup plain flour
- ½ cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 125g butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp boiling water
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and golden syrup until just melted.
- In a large bowl combine rolled oats, flour, Clean Lean Protein, coconut, and sugar.
- Pour syrup/butter mixture into dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and boiling water, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix everything to combine. The mixture should be quite sticky.
- Place in large spoonfuls on a lined baking tray.
- Bake on 170°c for 10-15 minutes or until golden.