- 250 ml (1 cup) of gluten-free old fashioned oats
- 1 serve (2 scoops) Clean Lean Protein
- pinch of salt (1/8 tsp)
- 1/8 tsp coconut extract
- 250 ml (1 cup) unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Optional toppings: chopped almonds, shredded coconut, sugar-free chocolate sauce, stevia packets
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together (except for toppings).
- Divide the mixture (1 cup each) between 2 bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least 2 hours) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid.
- Just before serving, add toppings and enjoy cold, or gently heat in a saucepan for a speedy winter warmer!
Recipe and photo credit to Kim at Kim’s Cravings: